Accident Insurance from CY Benefits
If you’re involved in an accident, you’ll probably be grateful for any health insurance you have. Even if you’re covered for the bulk of your treatment, a host of other costs frequently accompany injuries. It is unlikely your employer-sponsored insurance will cover things like lost earnings, travel expenses, child care, and experimental therapies, among others. To help out with these costs, accident insurance pays a one-time, lump sum of money in the event you’re injured in an accident.
On or off the job, accidents happen. Have you considered the impact of an injury on your personal finances? Our accident policy helps offset costs resulting from unforeseen events. Perhaps the accident could not have been prevented, but the financial burden from it can.
Accident plans are ideal for anyone who:
- Has an active lifestyle
- Has active children
- Has a hazardous vocation or hobbies
- Is worried about suffering an accident and injury
The plan pays benefits directly to you, in the event that you or a covered family member is injured in an accident.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Pays life insurance and lump sum benefits for the loss of life or limb due to a covered accident.
- Hospital & ICU Income Rider
- Pays hospitalization and intensive care benefits if confined to a hospital due to a covered accident.
- Wellness Benefit Rider:
- Pays a specified amount towards annual wellness procedures, even though these procedures are often covered 100% by your major medical plan.
- Accident-Only Disability Income Rider
- Replaces a specified amount of lost income if you are unable to work due to an accident.
- Illness-Only Disability Income Rider
- Replaces a specified amount of lost income if you are unable to work due to an illness
- Spouse Off-the-Job Accident-Only Disability Income Rider
- Replaces a specified amount of lost income for a spouse that is unable to work due to a covered accident.